With Fall quarter starting soon, we wanted to make sure that you have the resources needed to be successful during this period of remote instruction. For some of you and your students, this will be your first experience with remote teaching and learning. Through all of it, the EEE team will be there to support you and assist with your educational technology questions.
We have so many updates this year, we’ve decided to post them on a web page. Please visit https://content.eee.uci.edu/updates/fall-2020-update/ to view our full message, which contains information about the following topics:
- Information You Need About Legacy EEE Retirement
- New Place to Manage your Canvas Assistants
- New Location for Final Evaluations Results
- Important Changes Coming to Canvas
- A Brand-New EEE+ Homepage!
- Piazza and Perusall Now Available in Canvas
- How to Get Help With Remote Teaching
- Canvas Feedback Survey – Let Us Know What You Think
Please note, the Teach Anywhere website will be continually updated, so please check there for additional new content from time to time.
Associate Director of Educational Technologies